Icon Trend

Global Views on Trends for Fashion, Accessories, Interiors and more. From Sydney with Love.

Get the Look in Australia!

Claydon House  - OMG!

I recently researched for a clint Foyer design options and above inspirational photo was a real winner. My client loved the wall color in contrast with the white chalky shades of the mirrors. 

My next step was to find stylish pieces that would fit the required look in Australia. Here are my fav findings and I'm happy to share them with you. Have fun! Any comments? I love to hear from you.


Icon-Baby









1//  Baroque style mirror in whitewash at Interiors Online, Australia  2//  OrangeSky - at Benjamin Moore  3//  French antique style mirror at Connect Furniture, Australia  4//  Pagoda mirror at Kristy Lee Interiors, Australia  5//  White 'Mother of Pearl' inlay crested mirror at Zohi Interiors, Australia  6//  Orange shades at Cote Maison, Australia from Annie Sloan  7//  Portici mirror in a heavily antiqued ivory finish at Connect Furniture, Australia  8// FAB FIND! Baroque French antiqued mirror at ebay, Australia here or here or at gumtree here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...