Icon Trend

Global Views on Trends for Fashion, Accessories, Interiors and more. From Sydney with Love.

Modern attitude and old cultures

Modern attitude and old cultures - Exotic Global Interiors

This is a style very close to my heart, reflecting the many countries I called “HOME” over the years and the many cultures I experienced - and opened up to me.

China’s ancient workmanships and proportions; Hong Kong, where East and West exist vis-à-vis, French elegance and savoir vivre, Indian splendor, and New York’s energy.


Sophisticated juxtapositions, clever pairings, artisan art, crafts and workmanships updated with a modern twist and mixed with midcentury classics.

Global style inspires me and excites my imagination and evokes treasured memories.

Global Exotic Interiors
Legong dancer, Bali, 1926 by Andre Roosevelt.
Ni Lollok aged about 11, later the model and wife of Belgian painter in Bali A.J. Le Mayeur.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...